Scaling a digital labor platform with data-driven offerings on Google Cloud
Maqqie offers payroll, search, and match of companies and workers on a digital platform. It facilitates flexible and fixed contracts, taking into account all relevant legislation and regulations including social security aspects and pensions, and removing all barriers for flex work in a single app.
Their challenges were:
- Need to provide AI-driven recommendations to the Maqqie application users so employers find the right talent and candidates get matched to ideal jobs faster
- Need to launch advanced data analytics operations to gain business
insights and develop new offerings and services
- Data to be integrated from multiple systems like Operations, CRM, social media platforms, and external API sources into one centralized location where data can be prepared for Data Analytics and AI seamlessly
- The solution should be scalable as data volume increases continuously and the queries should be processed in seconds. Only authorized people should be able to view data and reports
- Scarcity of developers to benefit from Google Cloud technology
Vanenburg provides end-to-end data engineering services including the setup of a cloud data warehouse, set up of data pipelines integrating multiple data sources like operational databases, CRM, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Ads, building analytics dashboards, and advanced analytics services using machine learning.