Automotive customer case study
Rapdily modernizing advanced Lotus Notes apps for a manufacturing multinational
Rapidly modernizing advanced Lotus Notes apps for a manufacturing multinational. Leveraging productivity tooling, Vanenburg rapidly built advanced workflow applications on Google Cloud, replacing and extending Lotus Notes applications.
Their challenges were:
- Struggling to automate non-standard and dynamic business processes;
- The business processes were hard coded and challenging to change in their Lotus Notes applications;
- Already 1,000+ Lotus Notes applications and 250+ servers which required maintenance;
- High license and maintenance costs;
- Strong business need to facilitate the knowledge workers and their dynamic business processes, with workflow-oriented applications;
- The applications were required to be responsive, available anywhere anytime, running on the latest tablet and msart phone models.
Vanenburg managed to rapidly develop the business-critical applications in 2 months on Google Cloud, integrating with other in-house enterprise systems with full flexibility.